Description: Cascade Thermal Shock system urethane polymer concrete is a no odor 3 component monolithic flooring system that is installed at ¼ to ¾ ″ thickness or greater. Intended use of area as well as traffic and type of cleaning service determine the thickness of application. This system is most generally designed for very high temp and freeze/thaw applications. Cascade Thermal Shock systems have very tough and durable physical properties and are based on a tried and true formulation used in the food processing industry by Cascade Floors Inc. since 1971.
https://cascadefloors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/d-Large.jpg14401080cfloorsadminhttps://cascadefloors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/thumbs_Cascade-Floors_ebag_311_2020.pngcfloorsadmin2020-07-29 17:52:292020-07-29 17:52:29Coastal County Brewing
https://cascadefloors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0671-Large.jpeg8521920cfloorsadminhttps://cascadefloors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/thumbs_Cascade-Floors_ebag_311_2020.pngcfloorsadmin2020-07-29 17:30:312020-07-29 17:53:13Fort George Brewery
Packaging: Component #1 comes in a 3 component kit and is mixed by blending in a proprietary blend of aggregate and powders to achieve 3.5 gallons of blended product.
Colors: Red and grey but can be special order colored
● Fast curing between layers and turnaround times
● Coefficient of thermal expansion similar to concrete
● Moisture insensitive application on 5-15 day old cement (it is always recommended to have as much cure
time on cement as possible)
● Very uniform finished product with desired texture due to application in layers rather than trying to apply entire system
in 1 application as other systems try
● Excellent impact and abrasion resistant
● Highly chemical resistant to caustics and acids
● Ease of clean up
● Very slip resistant for safety of employees
● This particular system was designed for blast tunnels and high heat/steam areas such as under fryers
● No VOC 100% Solids system
● Can be applied during operation of facility with no contamination from odors
● Very steam/hot water and cold temp resistant
● Resistant to freeze/thaw cycles
● USDA and FDA compliant
● Very cost effective and low maintenance compared to other type systems
● Installed by only our trained crews with over 60 years experience
● Backed by a company that has been in business over 30 years with a 5 year warranty
● Meat Processing
● Bottling facilities
● Restaurants and commercial kitchens and commissaries
● Chemical processing
● Cold storage facilities
● Pulp and paper mills
● Frozen food manufacturing
● Blast tunnels, freezers and coolers
Application of System:
Installers trained and employed by Cascade Floors Inc., Sublimity Oregon, can only apply this system. It is recommended that the following criteria be used for the application of this product to ensure a successful application.
Floors must be sound and free of any contaminates.
Floors to be shot blasted to a heavy aggregate look to open up pours to accept primer.
All joints/seams, gutter or drain edges will be keyed out before floor is shot blasted.
Floor to be vacuumed and readied for base coat
First layer is applied in a slurry application using gauge rakes set at 1/8″ thickness and then back rolled and sanded with a #16 silica sand to refusal. First layer to set for 6-12 hours (depending on temps and system) cure and set for sweeping.
Second layer is applied in a wet applied squeegied on with sand seeded into the resin to refusal.
Third layer/top coat is applied by 20” squeegees pulling the liquid resin over the sand and back rolling to even out resin and prevent puddling as well as give a very even non-slip texture.
Your newly applied Cascade Thermal Shock system is ready for service in 16-24 hours. In freezer applications the floor will be ready in 24 hours.
Every job we preform is unique and done with the utmost care and technical precision. Contact Cascade Floors when you’re ready to talk about getting the job done, and we’ll go over your specific requirements and specifications. Reach out online or call us any time at 503-769-6823