PRODUCT DATA SHEET FOR: CASCADE FLOORS DECORATIVE FLOORING SYSTEM POLYUREA HIGH GLOSS FLOORING SYSTEM: – ‘4″ THICKNESS
Cascade Floors decorative flooring system is a no odor 3 component resin rich flooring system that is installed at 7 to 14″ thickness or greater. Intended use of area as well as traffic and type of cleaning service determine the thickness of application. This system is most generally designed for kitchens, labs, locker/restrooms where a highly durable high gloss decorative system is desired. Cascade Floors decorative flooring systems have very tough and durable physical properties and are based on a tried and true formulation used in the food processing/chemical/circuit board manufacturing industry by Cascade Floors Inc. for over 35 years.
Resin components come in 3 and 4 gallon kits.
Colors: Tile Red, light gray, charcoal, and tan and also clear for 3M color quartz/paint flake flooring applications Because we blend our resin base in liquid form we can have a very consistent color throughout the entire flooring system (unlike other flooring systems on the market) will yield consistent color throughout.
- Fast curing between layers and turnaround times
- Polyurea primer allows application on 5-10 day old cement (it is always recommended to have as much cure time on cement as possible, standard being 28 days)
- Very uniform finished product with desired texture due to application in layers rather than trying to apply entire system in 1 application as other systems try
- Excellent impact and abrasion resistant
- Very good resistance to chemicals and cleaning agents
- Ease of clean up, can be mopped or swept if desired
- Very slip resistant for safety of employees
- No VOC 100% solids system
- Can be applied during operation of facility with no contamination of odors
- Will withstand everyday cleaning agents UV resistant / will not yellow or discolor
- USDA and FDA compliant
- Very cost effective and low maintenance compared to other type systems
- Holds up very well to light traffic
- Installed by only our trained crews with over 60 years experience
- Backed by a company that has been in business over 30 years with a 5 year warranty
- Restaurants and commercial kitchens and commissaries
- Break rooms, offices, and labs
- Garages/storage rooms
Application of System:
Installers trained and employed by Cascade Floors Inc., Sublimity Oregon, can only apply this system. It is recommended that the following criteria be used for the application of this product to ensure a successful application.